Get Lost Camping Survival Kit
Consider it a survival kit for actually enjoying the outdoors. This kit by Brass Monkey includes all the camping essentials-minus a 50-gallon drum of bug spray. Specifically: a baseplate field compass, a collapsible flatware set, a flint striker, and a compact travel memo book to archive all of your various travels, memories, and rashes.
• Features everything you could possibly need to enjoy the outdoors (besides, you know, a hotel room).
• Start a campfire, cook your own food, and use the baseplate compass to find the nearest Taco Bell after you fail miserably.
• Includes a 44-page travel journal to record your 'adventures.'
• Bonus: It all comes packaged in a giftable storage box inspired by vintage first-aid kits.
• The outer box measures 8" wide by 6.5" tall (and 2" deep)-that's 203mm by 165mm by 51mm if you're fancy.